Water Damage Cleanup Services
Water Damage Restoration & Cleanup Services
Certified Property Water Damage Cleanup Services Experts
Water damage can severely ruin your home or business in a very short period of time. Water damage can cause damage in many ways, including ruining carpeting, warping wood, shrinking leather, and depending on the water source, can be a health hazard causing serious illness or even death. If not properly cleaned up, water damage will quickly lead to mold growth. We promise to have the water damage cleaned up immediately to prevent extensive damage when you use our Water Damage Cleanup Services.
Why Call Us When You Need Restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
How to Mitigate Water Damage
Extensive water damage is a real threat after a water disaster that has resulted in flooding, such as after a storm or even from burst pipes. Contact us to prevent, mitigate or repair any damages. Here are some DIY tips for mitigating water damage while waiting for our team to arrive:
- Safely, look for any potential electrical hazards and beware of slippery surfaces.
- Turn on fans/air conditioners if you can, and if not, open windows to start air circulation. The heavy equipment will be provided by us.
- Hang curtains, rugs, upholstery, cushions, and anything fabric made to dry in an airy space.
- Gather any dry, loose items from floors, tables, and walls, and store them in a dry place
- Try to remove as much water as you can using mops or wet vacuums.
- Wipe down wooden furniture to dry it as best as possible.
- Put waterproof barriers between your furniture legs and the wet floor or carpet, such as plastic or aluminum foil.
How Restoration 1 Will Help with Water Damage Cleanup Services
Once our team arrives, we start the mitigation process by:
- We use industrial fans, wet vacuums, and pumps to dry all indoor surfaces including carpets.
- Carpeting will be pulled up and salvaged if possible.
- Restoration of personal belongings, (art, books, furniture, etc.) will be done if possible.
- Dehumidify and clean all affected areas to prevent the growth of mold.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
When our team arrives, we will address the more serious water removal tasks. Our water damage restoration process includes:
- Providing a complete inspection looking for the source of the water intrusion, followed by analyzing the damage using moisture detection tools and finding hidden damage. We then discuss the findings and recommendations.
- Mitigating the damage by thoroughly cleaning and drying the area to prevent further damage.
- Controlling moisture intrusion by finding the source of the water damage and then correcting it.
- Preventing the spread of contaminants by thoroughly cleaning and drying the affected areas as quickly as possible. We implement tools such as a thermo-hygrometer, to get the job done.
- Dehumidifying and ventilating the area to prevent mold growth and secondary water damage.
- Completing a final inspection of the property once the area has been cleaned, dried, and ventilated to make sure nothing was missed.
- Repairing and restoring the property as needed to bring your home or business back to its pre-damaged condition.
Throughout every step of the process, we handle your belongings with utmost care. We go to great lengths to ensure mold is not an issue after restoration and that your indoor air quality is top-notch. Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a flood, a plumbing leak, or other disasters, call Restoration 1 for any water damage restoration services you may need!