COVID-19 Virus Disinfection & Sanitation
Professional COVID – 19 Virus Disinfection Services Available 24/7
A quick-spreading and infectious virus is a serious situation. On top of spreading through human contact, often the bacteria and germs found in these viruses can live on surfaces and objects for up to two weeks. Along with refraining from close personal contact with infected people, it’s important to keep our daily environments safe and sanitized too. When it comes to disinfecting and sanitizing your home or office, Restoration 1 is fully trained and equipped to help.
For a decade, Restoration 1 has specialized in Biohazard Cleanup and infectious disease cleanup, which means our certified experts are on standby for all your disinfection and sanitation needs. At Restoration 1, we use the most advanced equipment and up-to-date techniques to clean up any type of biohazard. We apply these CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents to your floors, countertops, keyboards, office equipment, shelving, storage areas and all other surfaces people may have come in contact with. Furthermore, our team is trained and equipped with safety equipment to reduce the risk of contamination or illness from any biohazard materials. Above all, at Restoration 1, we follow strict cleanup guidelines for the demobilization of our equipment and trucks and will continue to do so throughout a virus or disease.
Don’t wait any longer: The sooner we get on the job, the better.
What Happens During a Restoration 1 Virus Disinfection & Sanitation?
As mentioned, viruses often spread via human contact, however, they can also spread via respiratory droplets that are left on surfaces and objects. These infected droplets (from coughing and sneezing) that contain the virus can continue to live on a surface for several days or even weeks. If someone touches these surfaces or objects and then touches their face, mouth, nose, or eyes without washing their hands, are at serious risk of contracting the virus.
Here’s How Restoration 1 Will Complete a Virus Disinfection & Sanitation:
- Our team is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) and strictly adheres to the most up-to-date procedures when it comes to disease cleanup
- Restoration 1 uses the approved CDC and EPA industrial-strength disinfectants to decontaminate and disinfect surfaces, objects, carpets, floors, walls, doors, and windows
- We properly handle hazardous and infectious biohazard waste, such as infected materials
- Restoration 1’s cleanup technicians are always dressed in fully encapsulated personal protective equipment with full-face respirator masks
List of Facilities We Disinfect and Sanitize:
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Gas Stations
- Office Buildings
- Hotels & Motels
- Assisted Living
- Retirement Homes
- Shopping Centers
- Sports Facilities
- Car Dealerships
- Entertainment Venues
- Medical Offices
- Government Offices
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- Emergency Response Vehicles
- Fire Departments
How Can You Prevent Virus and Disease From Spreading
It is important that we do everything we can to prevent ourselves and our loved ones from contracting a virus or disease. Here are a few informative tips to help prevent the spread of viruses and disease:
- Avoid coming into contact with people, maintain a safe distance
- Do not shake hands or hug people when greeting each other
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and use it if you do not have immediate access to soap and water
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks
If your home or work has been infected by a virus, or you are simply taking precautionary measures, Restoration 1 is here to assist. As professional restoration experts, we have all the necessary tools and equipment to handle virus sanitization and virus disinfection. Restoration 1 will do everything in our power to help prevent the spread of a virus and provide you, your family, and your company with safe environments.
After all, it’s better to be safe than sorry, call Restoration 1 for Virus Disinfection & Sanitation today.
We recommend that you check the following websites daily for information:
- Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov
- Google Blog: https://www.blog.google/inside-google/company-announcements/covid-19-how-were-continuing-to-help/
- American Public Health Association: https://www.apha.org/topics-and-issues/communicable-disease/coronavirus/in-the-news
- World Health Organization: who.int
- Health Resources and Services Administration: https://www.hrsa.gov/public-health/index.html
- Your State and Local Public Health Websites