Mold Removal & Cleanup
Mold Remediation & Inspection Services
Restoration 1 of Long Island provides professional Mold Removal & Cleanup
How Do You Get Rid of Mold? Call Us!
Mold removal is dangerous to your health and mold is difficult to remove. Therefore, this task should only be done by professionals like Restoration 1 of Long Island. You can always rely on our Mold Removal & Cleanup Services. Unattended to mold will result in an unsafe environment and reduced indoor air quality. Don’t hesitate to call our certified restoration specialists at Restoration 1 of Long Island, New York, if your home or commercial building has a mold problem that needs remediation.
Why Call Us when you need restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Causes & Risks of Mold
Moisture is the biggest contributing factor to mold growth. Without removing the mold as well as the source, the mold will likely return. All of our water damage cleanup services attempt to prevent mold before it happens. If mold does appear, our team of specialists certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) can remediate the problem.
Mold may cause the following problems:
- Breathing Problems
- Long-Term Diseases
Anyone who suffers from asthma or COPD and other respiratory ailments is especially sensitive to mold presence. If you are unsure of mold presence, our professionals can tell you if your home has mold, by using a simple machine that measures the mold count in the air. Even a small problem like a leaky window could lead to mold damage.
Residential Mold Removal & Cleanup
Inhaling mold spores will affect you and you may not even know it. If you think you have a cold, allergies, or other mild respiratory symptoms, it could be mold inhalation as mold can cause these same conditions, but the health conditions could worsen to a much larger scale if the mold continues to grow. Many homes contain some type of mold.
Commercial Mold Removal & Cleanup
As a business owner, the overall health and wellness of your employees, your customers, and yourself are also a concern. Everyone is at risk when you have mold in your business environment and it could shut your business down until it is remediated.
We Use Advanced Tools and Equipment for Mold Remediation
Some of the advanced tools we use for mold removal are:
- Inspection tools. Mold can get into hard-to-reach places where you might not see it. Therefore, we carry special inspection tools for hard-to-find mold spores.
- Thermo-hygrometer. This tool provides temperature and relative humidity readings. Moisture condensation follows as a result of the humidity being too high.
- Moisture sensors and Moisture Meters. Mold loves moisture and needs it to grow. So, we use these effective sensors and meters to see where mold may grow.