Mold Damage Removal Services
We Provide Mold Damage Removal Services
Never remove mold yourself. We provide Mold Damage Removal Services so you don’t become ill!
Mold is a problem wherever there is moisture that can’t properly dry out. Black mold is especially dangerous and should never be cleaned up by someone that isn’t a mold remediation expert. Let us remove your mold infestation using our Mold Damage Removal Services.
Why Call Us when you need restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
What to Do About Mold in Your Home
Never touch the mold or attempt to clean it yourself. Some things you can do are:
- Evacuate and remain out of the affected area.
- Shut off all overhead fans and the HVAC system.
- Repair plumbing leaks and water damage quickly if possible.
- Contact your local Restoration 1 for 24-hour mold remediation and inspection services.
What Not To Do
- Do not disturb or touch the mold in any way.
- Don’t allow air to blow across any surface with visible mold growth.
- Do not attempt to clean or dry the area yourself.
- Don’t paint or caulk over surfaces that do or did contain mold.
- Do not use store-bought bleach/ disinfectants or other mold products, on the mold colony.
Importance of Mold Damage Removal Services
Mold is a resident in many homes and businesses throughout the country. While it shouldn’t be taken lightly, it’s best to call Restoration 1 of Long Island. We guarantee our mold remediation services and will rid your property of mold by removing the mold growth as well as the source, then sanitize and deodorize the affected area to prevent further infestation. After that, we take steps to prevent the return of the mold.
Professional Mold Damage Removal Services
If you should discover some mold in your home, no matter the size of the infestation or the cause, such as water damage, resist the urge to clean it yourself. Could your HVAC system be contaminated as well? Call Restoration 1 with our IICRC-certified mold experts, for a complete assessment to find the mold damage and start the remediation process.