Fire & Smoke Damage Cleanup
Fire & Smoke Damage Repair & Restoration Company
Our Property Restoration Experts Exceed Expectations with our Fire & Smoke Damage Cleanup
A house fire is one of the most tragic experiences you can endure. Reported house fires top 350,000 cases a year. There are many things to worry about such as is the structural integrity of my home or business at risk, or did my personal belongings and important items such as legal documents and photographs make it through the fire undamaged? This is an extremely stressful and emotional time and the team at Restoration 1 Long Island realizes you are going through a difficult time and will provide you with immediate and caring services to restore your home or business with our Fire & Smoke Damage Cleanup Services.
Why Call Us when you need restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Tackling Fire & Smoke Damage
Even though many belongings and memories may have been lost in a fire, our property restoration specialists promise quality work and restoration services to ensure your property is like new again.
What does basic fire damage restoration involve?
- Removing damaged components: Any property deemed unsafe or unsalvageable for restoration will be removed from the home or business and disposed of.
- Removing flooring: Removing floor coverings such as carpeting that could collect soot and other elements that could cause an unsafe or unhealthy environment.
- Evaluating structural framing: Analyzing the structural components such wood framing and subfloors to make sure they meet safety requirements.
- Treating for odor and contamination: If structural elements can be saved, they are treated with odor counteractants to prevent microbial contamination.
- Removing or restoring the HVAC system: A complete cleaning and disinfection of the system so you don’t breathe in harmful particles in the air.
These are just the basics. Restoration 1’s goal is to restore your residential or commercial property to its pre-damaged state, meaning we will work until you are satisfied with the end product.