Biohazard Removal & Cleanup
Expert Biohazard Cleanup and Restoration Services
Biohazards require specialized training. We are trained and certified for Biohazard Removal & Cleanup Services
Biohazards are conditions or biological agents that constitute a hazard to humans or the environment. For example, this includes things like infectious organisms or insecure laboratory procedures. Biological hazards always require professional Biohazard Removal & Cleanup Services.
Biohazard cleanup jobs are not like standard restoration jobs. Biohazards need to be handled with extreme caution by companies like ours that offer Biohazard Removal & Cleanup Services. Local government regulations and restrictions prevent many companies from cleaning up biohazardous disasters. However, Restoration 1 of Long Island, qualifies for this type of cleanup. We are trained and certified for biohazard cleanup. If your home or business has suffered a biohazard event, call us now. We can handle any biohazard cleanup and restoration. Our specially trained Biohazard cleanup teams wear the appropriate gear to keep both you and themselves safe.
We remove Biohazards from any place, including but not limited to:
- Nursing homes
- Office Buildings
Why Call Us When You Need Biohazard Removal and Cleanup?
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- We provide FREE estimates 24/7
- We promise 60 minute response time no matter what time you call.
- Our team will administer a free moisture inspection with a thermal camera to find hidden leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- We guarantee that you will always talk to a real person.
- All of our technicians are IICRC certified.
- We only use the most state-of-the-art equipment.
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Biohazard Removal & Cleanup Prices
We will provide you with an easy-to-understand complete and approved quote before we begin working. Numerous factors dictate the pricing for the cleanup and no two disasters are alike.
In order for us to provide a comprehensive and fair quote we will need to do a thorough examination of the area to determine:
- Firstly, the size of the cleanup.
- Secondly, the scope of the damage.
- Then, the materials needed.
- Lastly, the labor requirements.
If you find yourself in need of Biohazard Cleanup do not hesitate to call Restoration 1 of Long Island. We are available 24/7 to get the job done safely and efficiently.