Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup
Mold in the Attic? We Provide Mold Removal Services
If your attic contains mold, we can help you with our Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup Services.
Excessive moisture gathering where it doesn’t belong is usually how mold growth starts. Attic mold is primarily caused by roofing problems such as a leaky roof. If your roof has leaked, there is mold growing somewhere, probably where you can’t see and it may require Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup Services. If you can see or smell mold in your attic, you have a moisture source somewhere. Let Restoration 1 of Long Island, NY find the source of your mold, eradicate it and prevent it from coming back.
Why Call Us when you need restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Importance of Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup
Mold is a common problem in homes and businesses throughout the country. Mold growth is something to be concerned about and if you have ignored it and it has turned into a black mold infestation, then you’ve let the problem become very serious. Restoration 1 of Long Island provides mold remediation services to rid your home or business of all mold. Then, we take measures to prevent it from returning with sanitizing measures.
Causes & Risks of Attic Mold
Attic mold is caused by moisture and the moisture can enter in a number of different ways. A leaky roof, poor ventilation, or faulty pipes, can start mold growing somewhere in the attic.
- Roof Leaks – if you notice discoloration around your windows, skylights, insulation, or roof valleys, then you may be able to trace the source of the leak.
- Ventilation – Proper ventilation plays an important role in keeping your attic healthy – the air contained in your home travels up helping to create proper ventilation in the attic, which is beneficial to keep it dry. Never cover vents of any kind with anything so you have good airflow.
Once you’ve had a mold issue, and the area has been restored, preventative measures need to be taken to prevent the return of mold. Make sure you have proper ventilation, especially in today’s modern homes. Ventilation of all types that involve the attic, whether it’s incoming or outgoing should be designed efficiently and professionally installed. This will minimize moisture and humidity concerns.